Fremont Football League
Fremont Football Tackle Program
Register for tackle football with the FFL Firebirds!
- Your athlete will have a blast! In addition to learning and improving in the sport of football, Everybody Plays!
- FFL Firebirdsis an IMPROVED Football experience. We have partnered with Livermore Junior Football League (LJFL), Pleasanton Junior Football League (PJFL), and a few other organizations to form the EBYFA (East Bay Youth Football Association). The Mission of EBYFA is to establish symmetry between Youth Football Leagues throughout the East Bay and to provide a climate that is conducive for players to participate in the game of football regardless of skill. This partnership ensures that we have a complete schedule of games (with a playoffand championship),against teams using uniformgame rules and age and weight guidelines.
2) Your athlete will improve their social skills and develop a bond with his/her teammates & coaches that no other sport can replicate.
3) Football is safer than ever! Age and weight guidelines allow ALLkids to play but reduces the chance for disproportionate player matchups. Advances in equipment technology, coaches’ certification curriculum, and coaching techniques, create a safer game at all levels.
4) Your athlete will get into the best shape of their life, while improving their football skills, and developing their life skills and personal character.
5) FFLathletes do better in school because they are focused and in better shape than their peers. They are encouraged and acknowledged by the league, coaches and teammates for academic success.
Click on the registration link above, to REGISTER NOW!!
For more information, call (510) CAN-PASS or email email@example.com
The Fremont Football League Program Includes:
All Coaches are USA Football Certified for safety
Coaches are CPR & First Aid Certified
All Coaches receive Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) Training
Includes all safety equipment for football program
Home games are played in Fremont.
Enforced weight classes for a safer experience
Every players has guaranteed play time
Trained medical staff on the field for every game
We appreciate the support of the City of Fremont and Newark, providing access to fields such as Irvington Community Park, and various practice locations located within Fremont and Newark.
As a Non-Profit Football organization, FFL relies on Corporate and Personal sponsorships, fundraising and donations, to keep our doors open. We provide a top quality experience, with top of the line Riddell/Shutt equipment, for our players safety. Please take time to view our “Sponsors” link, and let them know you saw them on “Fremontfootball.org”, and thank them for donating to our league. We could not put on these programs without our Sponsors!